Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Bermuda Triangle

I am so sick of me and my problems.

I am so tired of being used and stepped on by those I care about. Why is it that I care for those people that continually show their lack of care for me?

I hate that I feel these things. I don't want to be ignored anymore. I want my feelings to be put first, for once. I can't stand that I would do anything for you. I would jump if you said jump. I would give my world to be a part of yours. I revolve around you and I hang of every word you say. I miss you more than I could ever attempt to express. When you are around me, everything is you. I don't have a care in the world because you are there with me. I hate that everytime I wake up, I wait for you. I can't stand you! You drive me crazy! Yet I cannot resist you.

No comments:

Post a Comment